first fatty

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jdmc0

Original poster
May 21, 2007
mannford oklahoma
Ok this will be my first photo attachment and my first try at a fatty. If i get the prepared to cook photo I will add a during and after and a plate shot. I just had to try this after reading about everyone elses. I used a 32 ounce roll of J.C. reg sausage rolled it out like a pizza crust spread 8 ounces of shredded chedder cheese 1 large bell pepper sliced and 1 medium onion sliced and a little qarlic salt....The garlic salt goes on everything around here. I rolled it all up and set it in the pan in the fridge over night. Threw it on the smoker along with other stuff. Cooked around 3 hours and then devoured. Bad thing is i talked about making this all week at work and told the guys i'd bring them some in..........twas all gone the next day...guys are mad.......I will be doing two more this weekend along with other stuff ........anyhow lets see if the pic works.
f926381e_vbattach12929.jpg

Looks good jdmc0 - now you're gonna want to have one in every smoke.

That looks awesome. I smoked my first fatty just to try it out. Now, I always have one or two ready every time I plan to smoke. They don't last long
PDT_Armataz_01_29.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky