First fatty in a while.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jay porter

Fire Starter
Original poster
Aug 10, 2015
Middle Georgia
I mixed up some jalapeño, cream cheese and cheddar last night while my Boston butt was smoking. The butt is pulled and waiting on supper, and the fatty just went on the MES. Rubbed with tony chachere's because I used all the rub I had mixed up on the butt. Smoking with Apple wood at 240.

Yeah... It was a hit. I had to finish it off in the skillet to crisp up the bacon, an slicing it with all that melted cheese made a huge mess, but it disappeared pretty quick. So quick, in fact, that I didn't get a photo of the finished product. I may have to do one next weekend, you know, for a photo opportunity...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky