First Fatty Attempt - 2 Pizza Fatties

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Great job on your first fatties! I am really impressed with that FireBoard too. It costs more than my first smoker though O.O - I might have to put it on the wish list! Point for sure!
Much Love Brother! Thank you so very much for the Love and Point!

It was all due to your thread resurrecting @i6quer’s recipe that got me to thinking and there was no resting the mind till I attempted it!

The Boss sent me on the road this morning for the whole weekend. I had to pack the Mild Fatty.

This is how you eat it right?

Pat

B89FC4F4-2C53-4CC2-9C9E-85E39A348810.jpeg

You made it, you can eat it any way you want!!
HAHAHA...

Right On!

When you’re a road warrior you eat when and how you can. The Bride really liked the spicy so I left that for her quiet Mother’s Day weekend and I snatched the mild & rolled out.

Pat

I was thinking of just that in fact. We eat Keto so this is 99% Keto. A little bit of surface in the Sauce is the only net carbs in the whole thing.

That was the very first thing my Bride said. We love Italian food but avoid pasta. This could be our regular pizza fix. Which oddly enough would be significantly cheaper than Dominos.

Thanks for stopping in to look and comment.

Pat

PS - I am in recovery mode now!

View attachment 363470

If you’re doing keto, you should check out Fathead pizza recipe. It’s pretty good and definitely hits the spot when craving pizza. Even my kids like it.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky