Fireboard

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Sorry gents, just found some reviews on both units in the THERMOMETER section of the forum. I should have looked before posting.

Kade, I just got the Fireboard and love it.
I got the cheaper version with 1 ambient thermo and 2 food probes.
Have used the ambient probe twice now and it really shows me the different temps on my smoker. I have a 6ft long smoker so fairly long, wide area but I found temps are pretty even. A bit of difference which I can use to do different meats if needed.
I used the min/max temp alarms and it was really nice. The chart showed every dip in temp when I opened the doors.
Have not used the food probes yet because I was cooking spare ribs and just used my javelin duo instant read probe.
WiFi worked well except for the end when my home WiFi experiences a problem due to storms in the area.
Am cooking in a competition this weekend and the fireboard will get some great use.
So far I love it and am glad I made the investment. Will probably end up getting more probes at some point but just didn’t have the money at the moment.
Let me know if you have any other questions.

Reactions: Kade
I’ve got a maverick and I’m just not crazy about it. Thought it was time for an upgrade.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky