finishing sauce questioni

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

funk

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jun 18, 2006
the first over nighter went great.  put two butts on last night at 9pm and temps held all night with no refueling my weber.  I expect to pull and foil around 11am and place in cooler.  Having a family party and dinner is at 5pm.  I am hoping the meat will stay hot until 5while in the cooler.  How much finishing sauce should i put on and when?  This is my first go with a finishing sauce.

Squirt it on the pork right after you pull it and then mix it in. I just kind of squirt it around in a circular motion. Not too much, maybe an ounce per 2 to 2.5 pounds of pork. You don't want to over power the flavor, just accent it.

Squirt it on the pork right after you pull it and then mix it in. I just kind of squirt it around in a circular motion. Not too much, maybe an ounce per 2 to 2.5 pounds of pork. You don't want to over power the flavor, just accent it.
yeahthat.gif

2thumbs.gif

You should be good with that plan.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky