finally trying these!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bigbaddodge

Fire Starter
Original poster
Dec 26, 2011
Colorado
To date only thing I have smoked is Turkeys (with great success) made two, my bacon weave could use more bacon I think, do you guys wrap the ends?
But anyway did one pizza(Italian sausage, pepperoni, mozzarella, black olives and green Chile's, pizza sauce)
And a breakfast (breakfast sausage, scrambled eggs, hash browns, ham, green Chile's and a little cheese)

Didn't take one of the pizza one before, here's the breakfast and wrapped. Been on the smoker about 10 minutes with some incredible hickory!!

Took some down to my parents and brother, my mom loved the breakfast and my brother loved the pizza but agreed with me the pepperoni, Italian sausage and bacon was a little overwhelming. So picked up a roll of canned pizza dough and crescent rolls, cut some slices and wrapped em then baked brushed them with garlic butter halfway through and used mccormicks Italian grinder seasoning on the pizza ones...added a bit of pizza sauce and Cheese before I wrapped, just what the pizza one needed!!

When I was at my brothers he was doing a Chuck roast that smelled and looked incredible, just out off curiosity I looked at the store and saw one with a gorgeous marbling, we'll be rubbing it down tomorrow night and smoking Wed!

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky