• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

finally trying these!

bigbaddodge

Fire Starter
Joined Dec 26, 2011
To date only thing I have smoked is Turkeys (with great success) made two, my bacon weave could use more bacon I think, do you guys wrap the ends?
But anyway did one pizza(Italian sausage, pepperoni, mozzarella, black olives and green Chile's, pizza sauce)
And a breakfast (breakfast sausage, scrambled eggs, hash browns, ham, green Chile's and a little cheese)

Didn't take one of the pizza one before, here's the breakfast and wrapped. Been on the smoker about 10 minutes with some incredible hickory!!

foamheart

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Apr 4, 2013
You are really going to be happy with yourself when you taste them. Makes you want to figure out why no one ever cooked 'em for you before!

foamheart

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Apr 4, 2013
I was going to mention the heavy smoke, but then I remembered you were using hickory.

I think I just smelled it!

so ms smoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Dec 20, 2010
  Those look wonderful ! Nice job! I know you will enjoy them.

Mike

bigbaddodge

Fire Starter
Joined Dec 26, 2011
Took some down to my parents and brother, my mom loved the breakfast and my brother loved the pizza but agreed with me the pepperoni, Italian sausage and bacon was a little overwhelming. So picked up a roll of canned pizza dough and crescent rolls, cut some slices and wrapped em then baked brushed them with garlic butter halfway through and used mccormicks Italian grinder seasoning on the pizza ones...added a bit of pizza sauce and Cheese before I wrapped, just what the pizza one needed!!

When I was at my brothers he was doing a Chuck roast that smelled and looked incredible, just out off curiosity I looked at the store and saw one with a gorgeous marbling, we'll be rubbing it down tomorrow night and smoking Wed!

Last edited:

GaryHibbert

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 20, 2013
looks delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gary

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.