Finally got some cheese in

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

realtorterry

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 5, 2009
Bullhead City, AZ
8E976A7D-FA4E-4227-9643-8125E42AE915.jpeg
E3C91810-D8FC-4378-84D0-40E5419DCC67.jpeg
0ABC4C46-0C5E-42BB-9EBE-5737D15938E8.jpeg
its always hot here in AZ so cold smoking is not easy. The weather was down for us 70’s & I thought I better get it in while I can

Started with 5 LBS each cheddar, Monterey & pepper jack. Used the wsm with a 5 LB block of ice in the water bucket & the Amazen with cherry below that.

Cut the cheese into smaller sticks as I’ll be giving a lot away for Christmas Brought the cheese up to room temp & Then got them on the grill

With the lower AZ temps & the ice I was able to keep the wsm at 80’ish & four hours later I had some nice smoked cheese

Gonna let it mellow for four weeks, then pass it out with some Homemade summer sausage for family & friends

Looks good, I received one from a friend a couple yrs ago for xmas and it was outstanding. Great gift..

The cheese looks great!
Haven't seen you on here for a while, glad to see your back posting!
Al

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky