• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Felt looking today !

redneck5236

Fire Starter
Joined Nov 24, 2019
Got some home made sauce out of freezer ! Make it every fall from fresh produce tomatoes onions hot peppers sweet peppers green peppers garlic basil ! All fresh ! This is a spicy batch put more hot peppers in it ! Anyway ! Fresh batch of meatballs ! Now in the crock with sauce ! Home made hoagie rolls ! Meatball hoagies and side of Angel hair pasta ! Should make a fine Friday night dinner !

Attachments

oldsmokerdude

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 5, 2018
That looks like a full-fledged project, but it does look good. Thanks for sharing.

pushok2018

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 12, 2017
Looks nice and tasty from here! What is goagie ? Looks like russian piroshki....

sawhorseray

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2014
Beautiful looking spread redneck, meat balls, homemade sauce and rolls, nice piece of work! Do you have a recipe for the rolls, how hot, how long? I'd like to try making them for sausage sanny's. Like, RAY

JCAP

Meat Mopper
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 12, 2019
Thumbs up! Will we get a money shot of everything together?

redneck5236

Fire Starter
Joined Nov 24, 2019
Beautiful looking spread redneck, meat balls, homemade sauce and rolls, nice piece of work! Do you have a recipe for the rolls, how hot, how long? I'd like to try making them for sausage sanny's. Like, RAY
I will post the hoagie roll under bread recipes tomorrow ! Don't have the time at the moment !

jcam222

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 13, 2017
Man that all looks fantastic! I bet that sauce is money too, cant beat a good homemade sauce from fresh produce.!! I would eat up those meatballs and sauce for sure.

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Boy I bet that was some good eating!
Al

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.