Felt looking today !

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

redneck5236

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Nov 24, 2019
Got some home made sauce out of freezer ! Make it every fall from fresh produce tomatoes onions hot peppers sweet peppers green peppers garlic basil ! All fresh ! This is a spicy batch put more hot peppers in it ! Anyway ! Fresh batch of meatballs ! Now in the crock with sauce ! Home made hoagie rolls ! Meatball hoagies and side of Angel hair pasta ! Should make a fine Friday night dinner !

Attachments

• 0124201303.jpg
    0124201303.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 0124201303a.jpg
    0124201303a.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 0124201306.jpg
    0124201306.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 0124201354_HDR.jpg
    0124201354_HDR.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 9
Beautiful looking spread redneck, meat balls, homemade sauce and rolls, nice piece of work! Do you have a recipe for the rolls, how hot, how long? I'd like to try making them for sausage sanny's. Like, RAY

Sorry wife got home from work and we had dinner never thought about taking a pic

Beautiful looking spread redneck, meat balls, homemade sauce and rolls, nice piece of work! Do you have a recipe for the rolls, how hot, how long? I'd like to try making them for sausage sanny's. Like, RAY
I will post the hoagie roll under bread recipes tomorrow ! Don't have the time at the moment !

Man that all looks fantastic! I bet that sauce is money too, cant beat a good homemade sauce from fresh produce.!! I would eat up those meatballs and sauce for sure.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky