Favorite Cheese

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Tillamook sharp!
Yes, that.
My mother (83) is a Tillamook native, and still lives there. I'm not sure if it's just a Tillamook thing or not, but my grandfather would lay a slice of medium cheddar on a piece of warm apple pie. I still do it occasionally.
Whereabouts in Oregon are you located, OldSmoke?

Usually Ill grab some smoked gouda or extra sharp cheddar for a burger, real mozz and/or parm for pasta (not the green can)

Have some leftover chicken mexican stew that goes great w a piece of pepperjack melted on top

Yes, that.
My mother (83) is a Tillamook native, and still lives there. I'm not sure if it's just a Tillamook thing or not, but my grandfather would lay a slice of medium cheddar on a piece of warm apple pie. I still do it occasionally.
Whereabouts in Oregon are you located, OldSmoke?
Gresham and moor a sailboat in Olympia.

Me too. Not so much in food, maybe a good bleu dressing for salad tho. Ever have Stilton? WOAH!
Yes, I have had Stilton and it will definitely bite back. I like all bleu cheeses and everyone who knows me knows that blue cheese dressing is my thing...

Reactions: zwiller
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky