Favorite character on Yellowstone?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Is this a real question? :emoji_laughing:
View attachment 682025

A whiskey drinking, rowdy blonde, for the win.
I will watch the show when my wife tells me there was a good Beth scene.

I've always had a thing for rowdy cowgirls, and blonde or redhead is always a plus for me. (blonde in this case).

I'll agree whole heartedly with this.

I think the show is very well written. The writer, Taylor Sheridan, is a great fiction writer.

Yogi Bear and his little sidekick Booboo! Those two little rascals, always stealing pic-a-nic baskets, love Jellystone! RAY

hey-boo-boo-yogi-bear.gif

For something you despise, you sure appear to watch it enough to not despise it.

In reality, the old days were as full of corruption and greed as today.
In the old days they had to work for their pension.
Today's corruption only has to get elected to get awarded a lifetime pension.
The show is set in present day Montana.

I watched it because of all the hype I was hearing about how great it was - it is pure juvenile soap-opera absurdity.

However, Tetter is the best character on the show, and the music is real good! If you like the music, Google KHYI 95.3 The Range in Dallas.

Is this a real question? :emoji_laughing:
View attachment 682025

A whiskey drinking, rowdy blonde, for the win.
I will watch the show when my wife tells me there was a good Beth scene.

I've always had a thing for rowdy cowgirls, and blonde or redhead is always a plus for me. (blonde in this case).
I am almost ashamed to admit....I have youtube searched for Beth scenes. The rest of the show...Ehhh! But Beth, have mercy!

Jim

I think that Emily, Jimmy's new girlfriend that he met while working in Texas, is a real fine lady - but I still like Teeter the best.

I kind of like Moe. Love how he took out that scumbag from the gas company.
We have watched all of 1883 and all of Yellowstone so far. Haven't watched 1923, yet. As far as Hollywood entertainment goes, Yellowstone is the best show to come along since He'll On Wheels.

Reactions: DRKsmoking

I watched it because of all the hype I was hearing about how great it was - it is pure juvenile soap-opera absurdity.

However, Tetter is the best character on the show, and the music is real good! If you like the music, Google KHYI 95.3 The Range in Dallas.
I whole heartedly agree! KHYI 95.3 The Range is amazing!

Reactions: Retired Spook
1883 had just about every movie contrivance in it. McGraw and Hill ruined it for me.
Taylor Sheridan is a master of the absurd. The only character in 1883 that I liked was Marshal Jim Courtright (Billy Bob Thornton).

I gotta go with Beth and Jimmy. I friggin love the show and pisses me off Costner derailed future seasons. I wish the writers would get off their asses and finish the second seasons of the two spin offs and get the 3 other spin offs going. Im enjoying Bass Reeves produced by Taylor Sheridan now

I think its Sheridan dialogue that is excellent, although his plots are anything but predictable.

I'll have to give Bass Reeves a shot.

I tried Bass Reeves. Not sure about it yet. I really enjoyed the Yellowstone series. And I hope Costner gets infested from the fleas of a thousand camels for what he did.

Reactions: jaxgatorz
Watched the first episode of Bass Reeves and made it halfway through the second, and turned it off.

I still think Tetter is the best Yellowstone character. Hope this thread doesn't get all sideways...

Hmm must have hit an off episode. I got the feeling it was around 50 years ago.
Probably didn't watch all of it to see the modern day. Whatever, I don't watch

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky