Favorite character on Yellowstone?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Retired Spook

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Jun 28, 2022
I think Yellowstone is pure horse manure but I am curious - who is your favorite character on the show?

1st place for me is Tetter, and
2nd place is Gator.

Reactions: JLeonard
I liked Yellowstone. I used to like Costner. But he's single-handedly taken what had been the most popular show on television off the air. I can deal with the loss of entertainment...plenty of other shows out there. But he really screwed with the livelihood of a huge number of people: cast, crew, etc.

Reactions: jcam222 and Steve H
I think Yellowstone is pure horse manure but I am curious - who is your favorite character on the show?

1st place for me is Tetter, and
2nd place is Gator.
Good picks.

I like Walker also I like Lloyd.

Ryan Bingham (the guy who plays Walker) is a MAJOR reason the music on the show is so good. I believe he was originally consulted to help with the music, then they wanted to put in a small part for him as a cowboy which is Walker, which then grew into a bigger role.

It's good to see the Texas and Red Dirt style of music (real country music, not the pop-country stuff) get such great exposure. It's also awesome how so many people are enjoying it and I'm glad they get to hear amazing country music instead of songs about Pontoon Boats, Sexy Tractors, or Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
1701047163430.png

You are spot on about the music its probably the best thing about the program - Ryan Bingham is good and Forrie J. Smith (Lloyd) is real good too.

The rest of the show is pure BS - Costner and Sheridan's fantasy about they can break every law known to man just because they dress up and pretend they are cowboys. Utter absurdity.

The premise - that because you're a "make-believe cowboy" in present day Montana, and you "love the land" more than anyone else in America does, you can commit serial murder and skirt every law known to man, AND get-away with it because you are a criminal genius - is the stupidest thing I have ever seen on TV.

I watched it out of shear boredom, and because a couple of the characters were better than the show.

I think Yellowstone is pure horse manure but I am curious -
For something you despise, you sure appear to watch it enough to not despise it.

In reality, the old days were as full of corruption and greed as today.
In the old days they had to work for their pension.
Today's corruption only has to get elected to get awarded a lifetime pension.

I like the show. Just hate having to wait until late 2024 to watch the rest of it.

But it is a TV show... not real. Alot of actors are no different than politicians.

Ryan

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Good picks.

I like Walker also I like Lloyd.

Ryan Bingham (the guy who plays Walker) is a MAJOR reason the music on the show is so good. I believe he was originally consulted to help with the music, then they wanted to put in a small part for him as a cowboy which is Walker, which then grew into a bigger role.

It's good to see the Texas and Red Dirt style of music (real country music, not the pop-country stuff) get such great exposure. It's also awesome how so many people are enjoying it and I'm glad they get to hear amazing country music instead of songs about Pontoon Boats, Sexy Tractors, or Winner Winner Chicken Dinner View attachment 682012
You are speaking my language! Love the Texas music scene.

Fred

Monica - That one shower scene.

Season one was pretty good.

Season two was a little over the top.

Season three. I watch one minute then deleted it, all recorded episodes and the season pass.

Is this a real question? :emoji_laughing:
1701077423435.jpeg

A whiskey drinking, rowdy blonde, for the win.
I will watch the show when my wife tells me there was a good Beth scene.

I've always had a thing for rowdy cowgirls, and blonde or redhead is always a plus for me. (blonde in this case).

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky