Fattie, Fat, Fatties

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bbqgoddess

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
May 13, 2008
TEMPLE CITY, SO CALIFORNIA
Hi all
two fatties this weekend
fattie one is a grown up fattie chevre cheese, panchetta, arti hearts and sun dried tomas...
fattie two is in honor of our jerk chix...dry roasted corn with cumin, nutmeg, allspice and cayenne & leek, red onion, cilantro, pineapple and lime salsa topped with jack cheese...

I will post some q-vue in a little bit. I had to put every thing back in the fridge cuz it is a gillion degrees today....

be back in a minute...or two...darn it's hot here today....
icon_evil.gif

Dang Karen! Seeing a fatty post pop up from you makes my mouth start watering. Ya baited me! VERY disappointed to not find any pics here yet!
PDT_Armataz_01_27.gif
But I know you'll keep your promise, and expect to be blown away! Don't think I have labeled a Fatty King yet, but you's the Fatty Queen in my book!

Anxiously waiting.....

The first fattie is the roasted corn fattie

dry roasted corn with spices...

the pinapple salsa...

all together in the fattie....

next one the PANCETTA fatty!
note the goat cheese, sundried mators...the parmesean cheese...yum!

ruh row...where is the PANCETTA?? duh still in the pan....pre cooked!

ok minor surgery here..that pancetta is getting on that fattie hook or crook!

whew...panchetta fattie rubbed with herbs and black pepper..

jerk fattie rubbed with jerk spices...and lots of cayenne, to be served with the rest of the pinapple salsa..

done q-vue tomorrow....God willing, batteries work, everyone can wait and there are not too many brew pops involved!!
wink.gif

Happy fatties to all!!

another couple additions to the phatty phenomenom!!!!! way to go kelly!!!! cant wait for the finish pics to see how it all come together!!!

PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
Let us know how the pineapple Salsa Fattie turned out. These all look good and inspire me to try more variations. Happy Smoke Rings from Sedalia, MO.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

wow! you have been bustin butt today..those look wonderfull. and a lot of work..I pick the jamacin one to be da hit o de partieeee..have fun and enjoy them brew pops...

I too would like to see, and know more about the jerk fatty, and pineaplpe salsa. Recipe, spice list, pics or fedex sample would do
biggrin.gif

Fatties fo' sure!!
here is the roasted corn jerk fattie ~ which I realized that I had orignally wanted to cube the plantain along with all the other fixings inside and had left it out, so i have to try it again with the plantain inside..drat!! this is where taking notes of your ideas comes in really handy!!
this is the one with the pinapple salsa, roasted corn..she was the belle of the ball!!

My goat cheese, basil, sundried tomato, arti choke heart fattie was really tasty, the only thing was that the filling did not stay together well, perhaps an egg in the goat cheese filling? I am not sure..the flavors were awesome and blended well, just needed something stickier...next time!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky