Fannie Farkles smoked sausage from Gatlinburg TN

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sapper299

Original poster
Sep 4, 2013
I have been trying to mimic or find out who makes the smoked sausage served at Fannie Farkles in Gatlinburg TN without any luck so far. Does anyone know who supplies them or has anyone got a recipe/spice mix for them?

Hartin
Martin
Larkin
&
Farkle

Yeah no answers because nobody knows who makes it. My guess would be someone local to the restaurant and a close guarded recipe.

Reactions: Fueling Around
Hartin
Martin
Larkin
&
Farkle

Yeah no answers because nobody knows who makes it. My guess would be someone local to the restaurant and a close guarded recipe.
Yeah thats what I'm figuring.
Hartin
Martin
Larkin
&
Farkle

Yeah I figured that would be likely. Been craving them and just haven't been able to find anything even close to it. Gonna try sweet Italian sausage links and see if that even comes close

Anyone who's ever eaten their sausage dogs want this answer
Flavor is subjective, so roll up your sleeves and get to making some. That’s part of the fun of this hobby. Go after it and post your results with pictures. We will follow along and help as we can but final flavor is on you. I’d love to taste it but they don’t have an app for that yet.

Reactions: Kachelmel
Flavor is subjective, so roll up your sleeves and get to making some. That’s part of the fun of this hobby. Go after it and post your results with pictures. We will follow along and help as we can but final flavor is on you. I’d love to taste it but they don’t have an app for that yet.
I'm gonna make them tomorrow so we will see

Reactions: SmokinEdge
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky