Family Addition expected Thursday

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Inscrutable

Master of the Pit
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Apr 4, 2019
NC
Damn big and heavy for her age :emoji_baby:

DEBEBCB3-E2C0-4078-89CB-535211419EA5.jpeg

Denny, She’ll be a lot cuter with a rack of ribs pacifier in her mouth

Reactions: GATOR240
Very nice! Your going to enjoy the new addition! Make sure and spoil her as much as posible! Lol!

Ya, you love it now when it's young and cute. Just wait until it hits it's teens, then you'll be sorry!
Just kidding, You'll love it now and then. Congrats!

We love and celebrate our children’s accomplishments ... and now I get to eat them! ... accomplishments, not the kid :emoji_laughing:

• Haha
Reactions: JC in GB
You're gonna love it. I got mine 2 weeks ago and haven't stopped smoking since. Well except for a at 2-day period where it was supposed to rain. The storm of the century never came and I could have been smoking the whole time. Got a butt on right now since last night.

You're gonna love it. I got mine 2 weeks ago and haven't stopped smoking since. Well except for a at 2-day period where it was supposed to rain. The storm of the century never came and I could have been smoking the whole time. Got a butt on right now since last night.
Unboxed today, but going to rain all day tomorrow, so seasoning Monday and a smoking queue formed for this week.
DId you get the cart too? I love my #3 and #1.
No, I will be setting on the smaller one below and slipping in where that Pit Boss is now.
98C0ABFB-7C54-4640-ADDA-85A2669CF206.jpeg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky