Experimenal Mexican Burger (the family was not game

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Smash Burgers are tasty but, Nothing beats a Half Pound+ of Beef and Cheese on a Bun! Looks perfect...JJ

Man thats a good looking burger. Sounds like you need to trade off the family if they werent impressed by that!

Jim

Zippy, sorry the family was not game because those are some fine looking burgers. Nice combination of condiments and perfectly cooked. Very nice job.

Robert

Beautiful!
tenor.gif

YUM! so funny story - I saw Mexican burger and reminisced about a Mexican place i use to eat at in Denver called Chubbies. The original one and only not the chain that ripped off the name. it was a take out only and everything was served on two paper plates stapled together. it the s**t. sketch part of town, just dirty enough, everyone ate in the parking lot. They made a Mexican hamburger. It was an oval patty made to fit in a tortilla and the rest was burrito stuff.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky