Excited for the add

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

wingtipstailfeathers

Original poster
Oct 2, 2022
Long time stalker first time poster. I've been creeping around getting recipes for a few years and finally joined. I love smoking about everything. My bbq game is pretty strong,. Fish is pretty darn good, curing I'm still need a lot of help on for sure. I have gotten lots on information from this site. Can't wait to continue. I have hot smoked for years but thinking it may be time to try cold. Thank you for the add and can't wait to keep learning and helping if I can.

Reactions: JLeonard
Welcome from Colorado.
Ask away, we can’t help directly if you don’t ask, so be sure to speak up and start some new hobbies like curing.

Welcome from Kentucky! If you're looking to branch out into curing and sausage making, you landed in a good spot.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky