en crusted ABT's /ABT's in a blanket

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
yeah i wondered how long it was going to take for someone to bust me on that.......LOLOLOL

cool.gif

And anyone who tries this, if you could, preferably with a kodak ( just a inside joke) camera take a couple pics so I can see what they look like. I wont have time to make any tommorrow.

well just got the sunday paper and am looking at digital cameras. So hopfully will post q-view soon

Hi White Cloud,

I am posting a picture of your diaper abt idea that I just ate on the Q-view bowl thread!!

Yum

The thread titled "Q-View Bowl-no words-only todays Q-view!"

I put that pic on this thread just because I am trying to get all pics for today in one thread for a really cool Superbowl collection of Q-views

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky