Easy chocolate vanilla refridgerator pie w/pic

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

damndirtyhippy

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jul 21, 2012
TEXAS
This started as a topping for a ice cream cake but has evolved into my own thing everyone loves it is best with a glass of milk as it is very rich.  

1   Oreo pie crust 

1   Regular size container coolwhip

1    Package of cream cheese 8oz (room tempature)

1/8 cup sugar

1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla extract

1 Cup Milk chocolate chips (melted)

Mix coolwhip, cream cheese, Sugar and Vanilla with electric mixer until smooth.  

Put about half of this into the bottom your pie crust.

Melt chocolate chips in microwave 

Quickly mix melted chocolate chips with remaining pie filling then place on top of your white layer.  You can top it with shaved chocolate I just used Bakers semi sweet baking squares and my cheese grater.  But that parts optional.  I think this pie is best the day after you make it the filling is better after having set for overnight. 

Ok I made a couple of these to have for when my parents & grandparents came for dinner yesterday.

I shaved rich dark chocolate onto the tops of them.

I ran out of small plates serving everyone else so I had to use a bowl lol. Very good for a quick easy dessert! Thanks for sharing the recipe ddh!

drool.gif

hey it is the day after christmas and showing something as yummy looking as that, isnt fair. now i will have to walk 5 miles to get it all worked off.

I don't really like sweets that much but this looks really good! I just put it in Evernote!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky