Easter on a Saturday.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
But nice to be with the family.
We are just going it alone today but a nice day around here finally kind of warm and very sunny. Went down to the RV to make sure it made it through the winter ( I also checked it about a month ago after the last storm ) But to day open up all the slides and let it air out some.

So just some nacho's for us for supper today . Not our typical big family get together

But nice all the same , thanks for asking

David
We're getting our RV ready too. First trip is the 5th of May. Having a quiet Easter was nice.

Dang that one heck of a piece of meat Steve. Nicely done

Point for sure
Chris
Thanks Chris!

Man Steve, that is one top notch meal right there! Big fan of everything on that plate! We are also fans of the Kinder’s rubs too!
Thanks! We like Kinders as well. And we can find them locally now.

Looks beautiful. Congratulations on the rotator ride
Thank you!

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Yes it was nice to just relax and have a different kind of meal for Easter this year

Hot and spicy meat on nacho chip , My plate Mona does not like hers so filled up

DSC_7122.JPG
DSC_7123.JPG

DSC_7125.JPG

Congrats on the carousal ride, well deserved

David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky