Duck on the Weber Beast!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
$2/lb.............
icon_eek.gif

I didn't get any pics of the duck sliced up and served, since the camera decided to die after I took the finished pic.

Basically, what I did was stuff the duck with some onion, carrot, orange and apple, as per bbally's directions, then smoke roasted it with some mesquite wood mixed with some apple. Instead of briquettes I used Basques lump charcoal, which is pure sugar maple. I didn't get that really nice colour that bbally got, mine was a bit lighter. 

Unfortunately, I let it go a bit to long. Still very tasty, but just didn't quite have the texture of a perfectly cooked duck. 

Fortunately, my local grocery store had duck on sale for 2 bucks per pound and I bought 8 of them, so I've got some chance to experiment
icon_wink.gif
2 bucks a pound?  That is a great price!!!!!

Nice looking duck......

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky