DRUM ROOOOLLLLLLLLL PLEASE!!! Happy Birthday MBalli

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hey there Mark. Happy Birthday, hope ya have had a great day and got something new and cool for the big day.

icon_cool.gif

Thank You Thank You thank you all of you for it was a great Birthday. I went into the city (New York) and had a great dinner @ Dinosaur BBq in Harlem. The ribs were great and the brisket was pretty good but run from the yard bird. It was really bad. But then I was really gifted by my cousins hubsand Bob and an old folk singing friend Frank Warner and they enterianed us for hours with some old great shatty songs of the past. It couldn'y have been any better. And thanks to you guys & gals for making it feel really good. 

Hope it was a great day kind sir! Many hugs to you! You have been so kind and helpful to me and I appreciate all you do for me and SMF!

a7e4ad0a_HB8z.jpg

Happy Birthday Mark! 

The fed-x man is here to deliver my gift sorry it is late
icon_redface.gif

c50f42a3_scaryman.jpg

Glad you had a great one!!!

c4ab3ace_scaryman.jpg

Last edited:
Good night Irene!  I need some acid to wash my eyes out!!!

Glad you had a great day Mark!  Happy birthday!

Mac

Don't look! It'll burn your eyes!

I threw up in my mouth a little when I saw that. Maybe you should switch to UPS smokingjhawk. He would NEVER bring something like that!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky