Drink of choice?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
used to be a homebrew. haven't brewed for awhile, so it's been a variety of our local craft brews; yards, victory, troegs, and not so local; dogfish head and flying dog.

Here's one if someone else is doing the smoking.

Irish Car Bomb

3/4 pint Guinness[emoji]174[/emoji] stout
1/2 shot Bailey's[emoji]174[/emoji] Irish cream
1/2 shot Jameson[emoji]174[/emoji] Irish whiskey

Add the Bailey's and Jameson to a shot glass, layering the Bailey's on the bottom. Pour the Guinness into a pint glass or beer mug 3/4 of the way full and let settle. Drop the shot glass into the Guinness and chug. If you don't drink it fast enough it will curdle and increasingly taste worse

Read more: Irish Car Bomb recipe http://www.drinksmixer.com/drink7774.html#ixzz18OSrTFR6

I love car bombs, they are great for pre gamin!

Here's one if someone else is doing the smoking.

Irish Car Bomb

3/4 pint Guinness[emoji]174[/emoji] stout
1/2 shot Bailey's[emoji]174[/emoji] Irish cream
1/2 shot Jameson[emoji]174[/emoji] Irish whiskey

Add the Bailey's and Jameson to a shot glass, layering the Bailey's on the bottom. Pour the Guinness into a pint glass or beer mug 3/4 of the way full and let settle. Drop the shot glass into the Guinness and chug. If you don't drink it fast enough it will curdle and increasingly taste worse

Read more: Irish Car Bomb recipe http://www.drinksmixer.com/drink7774.html#ixzz18OSrTFR6

Last edited:
I'm a beer man. I also drink the whiskey like water so I tend to stay away from that bad boy.....unless someone else is doing the cooking 
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
 I am a microbrew guy..love Breckinridge 471, Anything Sierra Nevada, Fat Tire, Sam Adams, etc. If the old lady has me on a budget, it's PBR all the way. Xmas time is drink time and that means that the cheap stuff sits in the fridge while I sip on some nice drinks with family and friends.

Chris

Could be a long list for me because I like beer and bourbon,mainly crown and coke,but when its hot or I am working around the house.....hmmmm Guinness,St Pauly's girl,Sam Adams,corona extra.I like a lot of beers,but its gotta be warm out for me,whens its cold-----bring on the crown
spit.gif

a good homebrew for me (or any good beer if i'm out of homebrew)! when it's cold outside, i'll sometimes go for a southern comfort and pepsi in place of the beer.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky