Double Smoked Ham

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BaldEagleOne

Smoke Blower
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
May 10, 2018
I want to do a double smoked maple syrup ham. Watching Jeff's video, it looks like the ham is a 10 pound boneless ham. Searching online, I'm having problems finding a whole ham that's boneless and spiral. Was the ham on the video actually boneless.
Thanks

I haven't watched Jeff's videos, but I'm sure they're great. If you don't get an answer to your question. Check out some of Bearcarver Bearcarver posts on double smoked hams. He's done a few and has some great step-by-steps.

Chris

And I'll be using the toothpick trick tomorrow myself!
Thanks. I have to go to a ham store to get a bone for my wife to make the best split pea soup. The bone from the ham I'll do next week will end up in the soup.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky