Double Decker BLT with Fresh garden Tomato and homemade Cold Smoked Bacon!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Keith, why'd you have to go and do that?? A BLT with home grown tomatoes and Duke's mayo is my absolute favorite sandwich. Home cured, thick sliced bacon would send it over the top. Very nice, indeed...

had BLTs the other day...Mine wasnt near as pretty as yours. But hit the spot as I had been craving them (thanks steroids).
Jim

Looks good minus the extra piece of bread in the middle lol

Wow! That is hall of fame worthy! Points for sure!

Good god! That's big enough to have its own zip code! Love it!

I have been using Rye's lately for BLT's. Always trying to Frankenstein stuff see what bizarre stuff tastes good.

Keith, why'd you have to go and do that?? A BLT with home grown tomatoes and Duke's mayo is my absolute favorite sandwich. Home cured, thick sliced bacon would send it over the top. Very nice, indeed...

FANTASTIC!!!
Al

had BLTs the other day...Mine wasnt near as pretty as yours. But hit the spot as I had been craving them (thanks steroids).
Jim
Thanks Guys!

Damn Keith!! That's one monster BLT!! Sounds like it was worth the wait.

Robert
Thanks Robert! There is a little restaurant by the deer camp in Mississippi that makes a BLT like this. Everything on the sandwich is home made/ home grown. It is run by a church outreach program. There is no tuition so and the kids have to work in the store, restaurant and on the farm and that pays for the outreach. They grow greenhouse tomatoes and lettuce year round. Bake the bread daily, and cold smoke the bacon in the winter. I try to stop by at least once when I'm at the camp to help support them....and the food is phenomenal!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky