Don C from MD,

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Dcon

Original poster
Jan 2, 2022
Looking foward to the wealth of info on this forum, I cook on a Klose offset and also a home built uds, also have a cinder block pig cooker in backyard. I am currently a Kcbs Cbj, and also head cook on kcbs team called Smokin For Fun, unfortunately we haven't competed in a couple years sure miss it though

Welcome from Iowa! Glad ya joined us! Hopefully you can start competing again soon!

Ryan

Need all the help i can get, always looking to improve my bbq skills,

Welcome from a Minnesotan that moved to Florida for the winter.

I'm hoping you can give us lessons learned from the circuit.
I'm tagging thirdeye thirdeye as he has experience in the comp world.

Welcome aboard. 2020 was a weird year for competitions. Everything cancelled except a two-day comp in October and the safety rules were very strict. I was careful last year, and chose smaller comps in small towns.

Yep only got to judge once in 2020, rules very tight it was in PA i believe, sure be glad when this stuff is over...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky