Don C from MD,

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Dcon

Original poster
Jan 2, 2022
Looking foward to the wealth of info on this forum, I cook on a Klose offset and also a home built uds, also have a cinder block pig cooker in backyard. I am currently a Kcbs Cbj, and also head cook on kcbs team called Smokin For Fun, unfortunately we haven't competed in a couple years sure miss it though

Welcome from Iowa! Glad ya joined us! Hopefully you can start competing again soon!

Ryan

Need all the help i can get, always looking to improve my bbq skills,

Welcome aboard. 2020 was a weird year for competitions. Everything cancelled except a two-day comp in October and the safety rules were very strict. I was careful last year, and chose smaller comps in small towns.

Yep only got to judge once in 2020, rules very tight it was in PA i believe, sure be glad when this stuff is over...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky