Doin up some peppers to smokeon AMPNS. Qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dave17a

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Dec 23, 2012
west central Mo

Bell peppers cored out like for stuffed bell peppers turned upside down to take on smoke. Figurin it will hold smoke and not take as long. But who will know how much smoke, along with bannana peppers.

Here we go for the smokin. Top is Jalapenos and the slender green is the Goliath grillers I have talked about and grilled Bottom rack is Bannana and Bells. Pitmasters choice on smoker. Know for sure Jalapenos will go longer.

Well how'd they turn out? I usually do about 4-6 hours for peppers when I cold smoke them. 2-4 when I hot smoke, depending on the temps I am using. Love some Hatch Chiles smoked, yumm!

Jalepenos and Goliath grillers witch was a mistake buy at nursery, but a good one. going on dehydrater.

For this time which is first time Bananna peppers and green peppers will be put frozen, Food Saver. Got more bannana peppers. Red ones and more smoke, maybe oak. Like to can them but into this for now. Bannana peppers tasted good out of smoker after work,tookem out in the morn before work. Also picked some more Bells tonight that I didn't pull. going to smoke. Oh yea bells need to mellow. Banannas not bad.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky