• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Doin up some peppers to smokeon AMPNS. Qview

dave17a

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 23, 2012

Bell peppers cored out like for stuffed bell peppers turned upside down to take on smoke. Figurin it will hold smoke and not take as long. But who will know how much smoke, along with bannana peppers.

Here we go for the smokin. Top is Jalapenos and the slender green is the Goliath grillers I have talked about and grilled Bottom rack is Bannana and Bells. Pitmasters choice on smoker. Know for sure Jalapenos will go longer.

themule69

Epic Pitmaster
Joined Oct 7, 2012
It should be good. Are you cold smoking? How long will it smoke?

Happy smoken.

David

dave17a

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 23, 2012
Yes, cold smoking. Will do two full trays on amnps, Have gotten 12 hrs on it.

dirtsailor2003

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 4, 2012
Well how'd they turn out? I usually do about 4-6 hours for peppers when I cold smoke them. 2-4 when I hot smoke, depending on the temps I am using. Love some Hatch Chiles smoked, yumm!

dave17a

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 23, 2012

Jalepenos and Goliath grillers witch was a mistake buy at nursery, but a good one. going on dehydrater.

For this time which is first time Bananna peppers and green peppers will be put frozen, Food Saver. Got more bannana peppers. Red ones and more smoke, maybe oak. Like to can them but into this for now. Bannana peppers tasted good out of smoker after work,tookem out in the morn before work. Also picked some more Bells tonight that I didn't pull. going to smoke. Oh yea bells need to mellow. Banannas not bad.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.