Doggies! (Nice & Hot)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Doggies! (Nice & Hot)

Doggy Time!
LOL—I actually had a Craving for some Dogs with Horseradish on them.
So I put a nice big load of Kelchner’s Horseradish & some Yellow Mustard on a couple rolls.
Then Dropped a couple of All Beef Dogs in the rolls.
And some Baked Beans in a bowl on the side too.
We’ve been eating Kelchner’s Horseradish since I was old enough to enjoy it (about 8 years old).
That was 65 years ago!!!
I believe it is the best made, but certainly the best I’ve ever tried.

Then the next morning I cut up a couple leftover Dogs & mixed them in with 2 Scrambled Eggs for My Breakfast!

Yummmm!!!! The Bear Smiles!

Thanks for stopping in,

Bear

Lots of Kelchner's Horseradish, and some Yellow Mustard in a couple Doggie Rolls:
IMG_8640.JPG

Drop them Doggies in, and add a bowl-a-Beans. Time to EAT !
IMG_8641.JPG

Next Morning---Sliced up some Extra Doggies & mixed them with Bear's Morning Scrambled Eggs:
IMG_8642.JPG

Wow! Looks awesome.

Only change I'd make is to toast the buns!
I love horseradish mustard as well.

Bear,
Good looking. I am with you with Horseradish, my mom used to grow it and make homemade, most of the prepared stuff I don't care for and if it is creamy don't call it horseradish, that is horseradish flavored sauce.... I mix it in with my eggs and omelets as well!

- Jason

Nice job bear!! Ya just can't go wrong with a good don...as long as there's no ketchup on it :emoji_laughing: Never thought about dogs for breakfast but this has the cogs turning buddy. Got a couple left from dinner a few days ago and might just incorporate them into breakfast this morning when Tracy gets home from church.

Robert

Reactions: bauchjw
Looks delicious John. I've never thought of mixing Dogs with eggs. Gotta give it a try. Another excellent job.

Reactions: DRKsmoking
One of my mothers favorite meals was a hot dog in a roll with mustard and relish. She used to have a list of all of her favorite stands around the street. Hot dogs always have a place on my grill!

Big fan of horseradish and looks like you got a good amount on them dogs. Bet that was good. Those scrambled eggs look righteous!
Thank You Brian!!
Appreciate that !

Bear

Wow! Looks awesome.

Only change I'd make is to toast the buns!
I love horseradish mustard as well.
Thank You Bill !
I agree with the toasting--That's one of the things that suffers from my not wanting to be on my feet any longer than I have to be.

Bear

Reactions: bill ace 350
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky