Dog Pile

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Colin1230

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jan 18, 2021
Merriam, KS
IMG_20210101_104705.jpg

IMG_20201229_095124.jpg

I got a chihuahua (sp?) that does the same thing. I cant even get sit down good before he is trying to get in my lap.
Jim

At least your kids are Little! This is an old pic. The White Pit/Boxer is more than Twice that size now and still insists he is a Lap Dog!...JJ

received_382515262694909.jpeg

With his new sister (Niece actually) 3 months ago. SHE is now half his size and got 9 months of growing to do...

received_212631053605354.jpeg

I get global attention in the kitchen but they all know "sit" in English.

View attachment 486798
Edit : *Labradoran
Man it's so easy to misspell making memes, odd.
Your little mexican/scotsman looks exactly like a dog my parents rescued...it belonged to an older couple that moved into an apartment, no pets allowed. It was really the husband's dog and he was driving 10 miles each way, twice a day to feed it and spend time with it. Dad was their mailman so he brought it home into a house with three other dogs which it wasn't used to. Some issues at first but it soon turned into mom's dog... with steps built so it could get on the bed. She made many trips with mom going to the Dr and what not. Took her awhile to get back to normal after mom passed but she still holds her own with the big dogs... even though she can't see or hear well anymore!

Gotta love our furry little (or big) friends!

Ryan

...and here I thought you were talking about my Who Dung Diet.

1614439535566.png

We've been pup free since Skidmarks passing. The house still feels empty.

Chris

Reactions: GaryHibbert
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky