Does anyone know about electric smokers?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Like Easy Off, Super Clean does not play well with aluminum. You can't let it stay on aluminum very long and Must be completely rinsed off.

I’m looking into an electric smoker myself and wonder can I make cedar plank salmon with it?

I personally wouldn't know why you couldn't.
I like it better without the plank, so the Smoke can get to All Sides, but if you want it on a plank, why not?

Bear

Mrs Bear cleans my shiny racks.
I keep the water pan covered with foil, and I removed the bottom pan, and cover the floor with foil too.
The only thing I actually clean is the glass & door, and the best I've found is "Awesome". I also clean the 2 sensors on the back wall now & then.
The walls & ceiling I wipe with a dry rag, if anything becomes loose & could fall on my food.

Bear
Never thought to use that on the door window, I just used it last weekend to clean the outside of my gutters and siding. It seems to be the only product that can clean the "baked" in black on my white gutters. you do have to rub with a rag to clean it but at least it works

Reactions: Bearcarver
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky