Do you belong to other forums?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Honestly I have not liked replies or info from time to time and tried other sites.. However, I like/trust this site the most and always end up back here.. Jeff has an awesome rub/sauce and te people that make up this forum really are knowledable about there BBQ and for the most part everyone is in it for the sport itself.... Thanks.....

freegolfinfo.com
This is my only bbq chat site.

FGI has a great politics and religion section. Very easy to upset the liberals on the site. Fun fun!!!!!

This is my only smoking site, but I belong to two hunting sites that I occasionally post at. Gotta kill it to Q it!

I belong to a few, and did before I came here. All have their purpose and different attitudes and good points.

An open mind is a great tool for great BBQ!
icon_wink.gif

I belong to 3 BBQ forums including this one but this is the only one I post in because y'all are so friendly, helpful, and non-judgemental. Plus Jeff has laid it out so well - it is easy to get the help/information you need.

I also belong to nc4x4.com for my other hobby.

I belong to two other BBQ boards, but this one seems to be the most active.

Also, belong to CarolinaBlue.com (Tarheel Basketball forum) and GRF (Golden Retriever Forum).

This is a great place for beginners to learn the trade.[/quote]
first we learn then we help its the smf way

This is the only BBQ forum i am a part of, came her and liked it over a few other I saw. Friendly people and good information.

but outside BBQ , I spend most my time a The Reef Tank, love marine fish and reef tanks.

a couple of other BBQ and a handfull of cigar forums....it's all about

2760016313_3ecca16190.jpg

Keith and E.... thanks.
wink.gif

Rich, you have stood by me since I joined up here. You have no idea how much I appreciate your friendship. Thank you and I miss you too. (((HUG)))

Same here jeanie tried to make an ass out of me. I said goodbye!!

This one SMF , Facebook , Twitter , My Space , a Nascar sight and a NHRA sight . I have read many and left several on my own including a cooking sight where most of the posters are in a clique and I didn't like the place nor most of the posters .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky