Did I really eat all that?!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thanks Bear! I used a new one piece sheet product that is highly recommended for kitchens. And older homes where the floor can not be easily leveled. It's heavy, and lays down without glue or fasteners of any kind. It is nice looking stuff.
View attachment 491832View attachment 491833

Hmmm--Interesting!!
They didn't have that during the 20 years I was Building Kitchens.
Always Something New!!
Thanks,

Bear

That's the kind of meal that makes America great Steve! I'd be all over that plate in a heartbeat, love everything that's on it, Like! RAY

Is that Luxury Vinyl Flooring? We just put some in one of our rooms that had a similar problem with leveling.
It's pretty much the same. Though this was a single sheet. Which worked for us because there would be no seams. A real PITA to lay down and trim. But well worth it.

Hmmm--Interesting!!
They didn't have that during the 20 years I was Building Kitchens.
Always Something New!!
Thanks,

Bear
I believe this is a newer style flooring. Nothing like linoleum flooring of days gone by. It is pretty much a laminate flooring that is in sheet form. Instead of planks. The 30 foot piece I bought required 3 people to carry it!

That's the kind of meal that makes America great Steve! I'd be all over that plate in a heartbeat, love everything that's on it, Like! RAY
Thanks Ray!

Damn Steve, that looks awesome
Thank you!

Thank you! Putting in floors are rough on the ol knees!
Floors looks good! Oh and I know the knees thing.....did the basement about a month ago....the mail floor will be 3/4” hardwood so more standing and swinging the hammer for the nail gun.

Reactions: Steve H
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky