Deerburgers on my “Q”

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks Great my Friend only things I see Missing is Onions and Me !!

Gary

Thank You Gary!!
I didn't have any onions in stock.
However when you get here, you can bring some with you, but please Fry the stink off of them first.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Outstanding Bear! I'm getting dangerously low on venison, but did just get alerted I drew for a tag this year back home. So at least there is more in sight.

Do you do straight venison?

I mix some with ground up bacon and those make some great burgers. Can't remember now if it's 80/20 or 70/30 though.

Thank You!!
We don't have a Drawing in PA. There are plenty of Deer & Public Hunting Grounds in PA.
No--Nobody here likes straight Venison Burgers.
Mine is 50% Venison, 25% Pork, and 25% Beef.
Been using that Mix for may years.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Thank You!!
We don't have a Drawing in PA. There are plenty of Deer & Public Hunting Grounds in PA.
No--Nobody here likes straight Venison Burgers.
Mine is 50% Venison, 25% Pork, and 25% Beef.
Been using that Mix for may years.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

I'm out of state now so the drawing is limited for non-residents. Worst case, I don't draw, and then just go play guide and add commentary to my dad's hunt haha.

That blend sounds pretty good too! I usually cut it in tough times, but if the freezer is full, full on venison it is!

I have a package thawing out now due to your post. It spoke to me and it said "Make Venison Burgers!"

Reactions: Brokenhandle
Looking good as usual John! How many packs of those deer burgers you got stashed away man lol I don't think I have ever seen you cook a 100% beef burger. Jealous!

Thank You John!!
I can't remember when I used straight Ground Beef last.
But like I said, I don't know how much longer I can do this with the "CWD" spreading through the Deer population these last few years. Just a matter of time until it gets to our area.

Bear

Looks wonderful John. I bet that venison with 25% beef and 25% pork added comes out just as flavor packed as could be, like the bacon and cheese too, big Like! RAY

Thank You Ray!!
And for the Like.

Bear

Good looking burgers! And bacon, can't forget the bacon! That's all we eat too is venison, and dang glad we have alot in the freezer with the price on burger

Ryan

Thank You Ryan!!
Yeah, I wish this "CWD" would just go away!!
I haven't even priced Ground Beef lately.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

A Bear cooking deer? Nature has come full circle I believe :emoji_laughing: Beautfilu job as usual Bear and some nice looking burgers for sure!!

Robert

Thank You Robert!!
Those are low-life Bears that eat their Deer without cooking!!
And Thanks for the like.

Bear

I'm out of state now so the drawing is limited for non-residents. Worst case, I don't draw, and then just go play guide and add commentary to my dad's hunt haha.

That blend sounds pretty good too! I usually cut it in tough times, but if the freezer is full, full on venison it is!

I have a package thawing out now due to your post. It spoke to me and it said "Make Venison Burgers!"

I hate that, when they start yapping----First the Deerburger, then the Chicken Thighs, then the Prime Rib will start mouthing off, causing the others to start shaking. I gotta grab something & close the door of my Chest Freezer, so I don't have to hear them fighting. I don't know if they shut up, or if I just can't hear them when the door's closed.

Bear

Reactions: Misplaced Nebraskan
Very nice! That is the way I like them with the blend you use. And with bacon? How can you go wrong? Like!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky