December Throwdown

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 1, 2008
Florida
This months theme will be .......................................................

Ham

ham.png

Just like the last throwdown Ham just have to be in your entry in some way or another. It can be in a side item but will be judged for best use of the item.

All entries must have a description of what it is in the email and be just 1 picture. I don't care if you display it out on a cutting board or have to use multiple plates but it can only be 1 image. No collage's just 1 single unaltered picture.

This months event is being sponsored by CampChef. They have donated a prize package for the winner. It is a knife carving set and cutting board.

knife.png board.png combo.png

Check out more details of the items at CampChef's website or click here.

If you have any other questions please let me know.

I can't wait to see this one unfold. It will run until end of day 1/7/22

The rules are the same and available HERE.

Code Word: Oink

Please submit all entries to me by the end of the day on 1/7/2022. Please email all entries to [email protected] or PM me

Good Luck everyone. Now get those wheels turning.

Last edited:
I think I will Ham it up for sure after sitting the last one out. Just put 4 hams in the frig from a sale.

I look forward to seeing the entries for this one. Also if anyone has ideas for future throwdowns please send me a PM.

Reactions: Hamdrew
Hmm. I was going to do a ham for Christmas, but the wife wants a rib roast. Gotta keep the boss happy.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky