Darn Tasty Armadillo Eggs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
The eggs look fantastic!

Your video was very well written & informative!

Really nice job!

Point worthy for sure!

Al

Reactions: kwdriver
A pink stumps??? Really
Yeah I actually bought that smoker off a good friend. He used a pink stretch and the pink baby. Started doing all his meats in the stretch for comps and no longer needed the baby. Couldn't change the color.

Oh yeah, those look nice... So does that Pink smoker, unique it is.
They were pretty darn good. One of my friends just cooked some last night and then used an electric knife to cut them very thin and used the AE's as a pizza topping.

The pink Stumps Baby is a great cooker. We've got a black Stretch as well but I really do most of the cooking around the house on the Baby.

OMG! These I am gonna have to try for sure!! Love the Video! 
points1.png

th_anim_burp.gif
 Too much Beer!

Great video, very informative. Next time the kids come over I'll have to try these. Are the other 12 episodes available online?

thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: kwdriver

Great video, very informative. Next time the kids come over I'll have to try these. Are the other 12 episodes available online?

thanks
Thanks a bunch. We have a lot of fun putting them together.

There are currently 13 episodes out there. Just search for "Beer Drinkers Episode" or go to the homepage @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCURddf85LaTuixp0P0ZV8ww

If you subscribe then you get an email every time we post a new video. We generally try to put 3-4 out a month and usually post on Saturday mornings. 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky