Dana has her own smoker!!! (Qview)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dnvrdv

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Apr 4, 2010
Parker, Colorado
My wife is smoking some bone in Pork center loin chops, and a couple of taters.  Smoke is Apple, (from NWDave's yard), and the rub is Hughes).  I have to do the Q since Dana didn't want to.

Pics!

6aa0271b_2011-06-2616.12.00.jpg

The meat.

c5ead737_2011-06-2616.14.43.jpg

The meat and taters!

dad25ba8_2011-06-2616.22.50.jpg

The Chef!

45022ed1_2011-06-2616.15.07.jpg

And the Chef again in a cool pic.

b184ef80_2011-06-2616.12.21.jpg

Your a lucky man! Smoker full of meat and a purrty lady to look at!

Looks like that start of a great dinner!

Your a lucky man! Smoker full of meat and a purrty lady to look at!

Looks like that start of a great dinner!
Yes, sirree....That's my daughter.  Fortunately, she didn't inherit my looks.  Yeah, that smoker is brand spanking new.  Fear not, by the time I leave their place at the end of August, it'll look as grungy as any of ours. 

Awesome!!

Man ...I am feeling all warm and fuzzy!!!

Craig

Just wonderful!  A new generation of smokers coming on board!

Now to get some grunge on that smoker and keep off the gal.

Good luck and good smoking.

Thank god she didn't.  ;). Long before you get here it will be dirty!

Yes, sirree....That's my daughter.  Fortunately, she didn't inherit my looks.  Yeah, that smoker is brand spanking new.  Fear not, by the time I leave their place at the end of August, it'll look as grungy as any of ours. 

Last edited:
Remind me not to post pics of my wife here again.  :)  Dinner is served!!! (And actually finished)

Turned out awesome.  I think we'll let her smoke again.

5914e7d8_2011-06-2619.22.30.jpg

I sauted some Scallops...

0657baad_2011-06-2619.21.47.jpg

Midway through.

1be77e41_2011-06-2619.30.27.jpg

Thats a true Pac. NW gal for ya! Sauteed Scallops..... MMMMMMMmmmmm!

Grats to Dana for a great looking first run on HER smoker! She has to practice if she wants to pass up the ol' man!
biggrin.gif

Seems ther might be another dog in the fight come August!   Betting no one goes home hungry.

That's just because she knew you needed the practice. 
biggrin.gif
  Looks like you all are practicing your A game.  Maybe I'll have to bring the big gun smoker this time.  Tell Dana Dad says she done good. 

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky