Cutting down on red meats.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

flatbroke

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Sep 16, 2007
Word on the street is Too much red meat and sausage is frowned upon by the ticker Doc. They didnt mention Scooby snacks.
A010A60E-1A8B-4040-8173-EA8E07049614.jpeg

Just can’t seem to get fired up about a Salad hahahaha

I'm going with the red meat! Have high blood pressure and cholesterol but take pills for it and Dr is happy with my levels. Don't forget about the taters and butter or gravy either! If it shortens my life a little bit I'm fine with it.

Ryan

I knew going into joining this forum that I was putting my life at risk but what a way to go !!! I won't tell you how much weight I gained but my BP has seen a spike as well as other levels of my blood tests...

• Haha
Reactions: flatbroke
I think everyone's BP is up with what we went through the last 15 months (also white coat syndrome is real). Good thing for me my cholesterol came in at as healthy as someone half my age, so I cooked up some ribeye's. I do shy away from the dessert 🍨

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky