• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Cutting down on red meats.

Wurstmeister

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Mar 21, 2018
Ok, What's the difference between meat and Scooby snacks?! Anyway, I like to make the meds I take work their behinds off the price I have to pay for them! 🍻
John

flatbroke

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Sep 16, 2007
Just can’t seem to get fired up about a Salad hahahaha

smokin peachey

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Aug 1, 2016
Maybe you should try one of those heart healthy ninja things they seem to produce some heart healthy meats.

Brokenhandle

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Nov 9, 2019
I'm going with the red meat! Have high blood pressure and cholesterol but take pills for it and Dr is happy with my levels. Don't forget about the taters and butter or gravy either! If it shortens my life a little bit I'm fine with it.

Ryan

poacherjoe

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Nov 7, 2019
I knew going into joining this forum that I was putting my life at risk but what a way to go !!! I won't tell you how much weight I gained but my BP has seen a spike as well as other levels of my blood tests...

D.W.

Meat Mopper
Joined Jul 13, 2018
I think everyone's BP is up with what we went through the last 15 months (also white coat syndrome is real). Good thing for me my cholesterol came in at as healthy as someone half my age, so I cooked up some ribeye's. I do shy away from the dessert 🍨

sawhorseray

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Oct 17, 2014
That's the one certainty about being born onto this planet, nobody gets out alive. We only get one shot, might as well eat good, and stay away from doctors. I love chocolate chip cookies, Ben & Jerry's too! RAY

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 25, 2014
Had 3 heart doctors wondering what test to do next. That was this Tuesday
Richie

HalfSmoked

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Might be a great idea but I will past on chocolate chip cookies in fact just about all chocolate. Give me the meat. I will be pleased with the way I to go.

Warren

Latest posts

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.