Custom BBQ Catering/Competition Trailer

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

big-ron

Original poster
Sep 2, 2010
Houston TX
Custom smoker used for BBQ cook offs and catering. Many trophies won using this pit. I have a growing family and need to downsize. Used frequently and is always clean and garage kept. Link with photos is below and I will consider all SERIOUS offers. If you need to cook on the pit I have no problem with that. I am still using it to cook at several cook offs in the near future unless it gets sold. This pit was designed to fit in any garage. The roof comes down and sides are removable and ride along side when driving. When parked raise the roof and add the sides and you are sheltered from the sun and rain. Plenty of storage everywhere and everything has a lock on it. Custom and it is my design and all done by the same welder. I love my pit, but I need to downsize. Please do not reply if you are not serious. No scams either.

-Total length 14'
-Total height 81"
-24" diameter Smoker
-80" length Smoker –
81" Height-Designed to be able to fit in the garage
-double doors 33.5"w x 14"l -2 top cooking racks 12"X36" -2 lower cooking racks 23"X36"
-Firebox 24x24x24 -Direct charcoal grill 12" diameter X 30"L
-Rear storage under charcoal grill 29wX23dX24h with middle removable dividing shelf
-Under pit storage 84lX22hX22w with 2 16x16 lockable access doors -Storage for spare tire / generator 25dx32wx29h with locks, air shocks open when unlocked
-Storage rack above tool chest and cooler 80lX18hx30w -Wood Bin storage 36lX24hX30w
-Removable side panels 3'X9'
-Two tires new purchased 2009 Discount Tire with full coverage replacement insurance
-Spare tire purchased 2007 never used
-8 adjustable lights mounted 2 per corner for total coverage with 1 plug outlet extra
-1000w Generator, storage tool box and cooler, all padlocks and keys included for buyer
-Registered in State of Texas will transfer to buyer See all photos below

http://picasaweb.google.com/rongarcia76/SmokerTrailer?feat=directlink

Thanks for looking and I look forward to making a deal with you.

Big Ron
Owner and Founder of
Big Ron's Rub: Just Rub it On!
www.bigronswebsite.com START CLTAGS

Thanks folks, through my website I can accept credit cards as well.  Make me a serious offer, I am ready to sell.

icon_cool.gif

Now that is one sweet rig I could only wish. I wish I had a old rich uncle that was hungry.

WOW! You put a lot of heart and sweat into that rig! That is a great use of every space available.... like the others I don't think the wife would let me have it (unless I was planning on sleeping in it!). But I am sure you will find a buyer for such a nice piece of craftsmanship.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky