• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Cusinart Pellets?

JimInFla

Joined Feb 6, 2020
Hi All,

Has anyone tried the Cuisnart pellets in a Green Mountain smoker? They are now available at WalMart.

bregent

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Mar 1, 2014
What exactly are you trying to find out? Most any pellet will work in any pellet grill. Personally, I wouldn't buy the Cuisinart pellets. They are gimmicky and too expensive. You should be able to find oak pellets for much less $$.

BandCollector

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 4, 2009
I must agree with bregent bregent . . .Anything with the Cuisinart name attached to it is expensive and I wouldn't doubt their pellets fit that bill as well.

Too many good pellet brands out there for less money. If it were me, I would stay clear of the Cuisinart.

Just my two cents,

John

eddiememphis

Meat Mopper
Joined Jun 22, 2019
Never seen them. They don't seem too expensive. Buy a bag and try 'em.

I just saw Weber branded at Lowe's and came here looking to see if anyone has tried them.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.