Crown

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Straight! But I also mix it with mt dew. It’s a apple juice that will F you up if you aren’t careful!

Not sure if any of you are aware but there is Peach Crown and it is a big deal. The demand was far greater than supply and people that have it are selling it for crazy money right now as it is out of stock everywhere with no idea when more will be available. LOL

I keep seeing folks saying, "straight up," but I assume they mean "straight," or "neat." "Straight up" means that the whisky was stirred or shaken with ice, and then poured neat.

Yes, I bumped a year old thread for pedantry!

I'm a Crown fan. From regular to XR red I've tried them all. For Crown Apple find a gentleman between the ages of 19-24 and ask them how they drink it. Probably in a shot mixed with redbull and something but they would know.

I mix it with cranberry or sometimes apple cranberry. I drink my drinks quickly so mixing helps dilute it a bit.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky