• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Crown

gburg tyrell

Joined Jan 29, 2015
Straight! But I also mix it with mt dew. It’s a apple juice that will F you up if you aren’t careful!

zwiller

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Nov 16, 2016
Not sure if any of you are aware but there is Peach Crown and it is a big deal. The demand was far greater than supply and people that have it are selling it for crazy money right now as it is out of stock everywhere with no idea when more will be available. LOL

radioguy

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Jan 12, 2013
Crown apple is good. Try it with apple juice and a bit of cinnamon. We like that warm in a mug each fall.

HalfSmoked

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Hawging It you had to bring back some bad memories of the old days. I think I may still have a hangover from then. Wow those were some bad days.

Warren

HalfSmoked

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
No worst then were fried scrapple in beer on an open fire. Scrapple wanted to stick soooo.

Warren

HalfSmoked

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Hawging It Thanks for the like it is appricated.

Warren

HalfSmoked

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Sawashbuckler BBQ Thanks for the like it is appreciated.

Warren

Barry2

Joined Aug 23, 2019
I keep seeing folks saying, "straight up," but I assume they mean "straight," or "neat." "Straight up" means that the whisky was stirred or shaken with ice, and then poured neat.

Yes, I bumped a year old thread for pedantry!

bigfurmn

Meat Mopper
Joined Feb 25, 2016
I'm a Crown fan. From regular to XR red I've tried them all. For Crown Apple find a gentleman between the ages of 19-24 and ask them how they drink it. Probably in a shot mixed with redbull and something but they would know.

HalfSmoked

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
big t bbq Thanks for the likes they are appreciated.

Warren

QuyDaddi

Joined Jun 14, 2020
I mix it with cranberry or sometimes apple cranberry. I drink my drinks quickly so mixing helps dilute it a bit.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.