1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Crown

Discussion in 'Beer & Ale' started by sdkid, Mar 1, 2019.

1. gburg tyrell

gburg tyrell Newbie

Straight! But I also mix it with mt dew. It’s a apple juice that will F you up if you aren’t careful!

2. I know someone who mixes it with cranberry juice

3. zwiller

zwiller Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Not sure if any of you are aware but there is Peach Crown and it is a big deal. The demand was far greater than supply and people that have it are selling it for crazy money right now as it is out of stock everywhere with no idea when more will be available. LOL

4. radioguy

radioguy Smoking Fanatic

Crown apple is good. Try it with apple juice and a bit of cinnamon. We like that warm in a mug each fall.

5. If you can get it, try the Crown Royal Honey.

6. Is he still living?

7. HalfSmoked

HalfSmoked Smoking Guru Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Hawging It you had to bring back some bad memories of the old days. I think I may still have a hangover from then. Wow those were some bad days.

Warren

Hawging It likes this.
  8. chopsaw

chopsaw Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Yup still kickin . Not sure about the guy that used to put Budweiser on his cheerios instead of milk . Haven't seen him in awhile .

Hawging It likes this.
  9. HalfSmoked

No worst then were fried scrapple in beer on an open fire. Scrapple wanted to stick soooo.

Warren

10. HalfSmoked

Hawging It Thanks for the like it is appricated.

Warren