Crazy outlandish toppings for Ribs - Suggestions wanted!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I was working on a recipe for Al Pastor Ribs with a Pineapple Lime Glaze.
It was on it's way, room for improvement but very promising.
I need to finish it.

I'm with you on this. Maybe a good al pastor topping some lemon, lime, orange juice, cloves, anise, cumin, guajillo Chile, as a sauce. Top with fresh chopped pineapple, white onion and cilantro. Maybe even add some Chipotle adobo.

There is a pizza restaurant nearby that has wings on the menu and my new favorite flavor they have is gochujang. They use a sauce they get from a food service company. It's Asian flavor with not too much heat and I felt like it would work on ribs also so I searched for a recipe. The one I use is from Allrecipes.com. There's 2 listed, but I use the one called "Gochujang Sauce". The one I don't use "Gochujang BBQ Sauce". I bought the gochujang paste from an oriental grocery store.

There are bottled sauces available also and I think Walmart sells one.
Ah my wife uses gochujang paste all the time, it would rock on ribs!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky