Crab legs? Heck yeah!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
No build or finish pics. But the final dinner of the year was awesome. Ribeyes with king crab legs, huge! Lobster and roasted taters. Desert was strawberry rhubarb pie.

P1010358.JPG

That's a full size baking dish!

Last edited:
Heck Yeah! Is right!!

The problem with crab is...I could eat my weight in them, and that would require a second mortgage.

Reactions: Steve H
Crab legs looks great Steve! We have big boils maybe once or twice a year and throw some crab in there. Hoping people fill up on shrimp and crawfish first but never works out like that the crab is always the first thing gone lol

Your crab legs look great steve! Was a good night for them. Wife and I had snow crab legs ...$14 /lb, looked like pencils compared to your monsters but wife said she was in heaven so all was good!

Ryan

Crab legs looks great Steve! We have big boils maybe once or twice a year and throw some crab in there. Hoping people fill up on shrimp and crawfish first but never works out like that the crab is always the first thing gone lol

That wouldn't work with me either! I'd hit the crab first as well.

Your crab legs look great steve! Was a good night for them. Wife and I had snow crab legs ...$14 /lb, looked like pencils compared to your monsters but wife said she was in heaven so all was good!

Ryan

Thank you! They were awesome. Nothing wrong with snow crab. Small, yes. But mighty tasty.

Those looks like some delicious legs. I have a hard time stopping eating them when I start. That is their one downfall.

Reactions: Steve H
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky