CP Rib Roast

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

SmokinEdge

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jan 18, 2020
Western Colorado
Certified Piedmontese rib roast going in the water bath at 135* for about 6 hours. Should be good.

1B50D1F1-CAA8-4CDD-84DB-C61B74264951.jpeg

I call shotgun for the ride.

Chris

We called them the dragon-wagons

Chris

Looks amazing Eric. Beautiful plate. I tore up some king crab last time we were in Alaska
20190630_170056.jpg

Have no idea how much I ate we boiled a whole case lol! Planning a trip for next summer

Nice work and merry Christmas bud

Reactions: SmokinEdge
Wow, there is nothing on that plate I wouldn’t be all over! Nice job on everything!
Thank you and Merry Christmas.

Looks amazing Eric. Beautiful plate. I tore up some king crab last time we were in Alaska View attachment 652376
Have no idea how much I ate we boiled a whole case lol! Planning a trip for next summer

Nice work and merry Christmas bud

Thank you Jake. I’d sure like to make it up there some day before I’m to old. Most things that I enjoy are there, except for weather. Merry Christmas my friend.

Awesome looking plate, nice job!

Thank you much, Merry Christmas

Now that's a thing of beauty right there.

Point for sure
Chris

You are very kind Chris, thank you and Merry Christmas.

Thank you and Merry Christmas.

Thank you Jake. I’d sure like to make it up there some day before I’m to old. Most things that I enjoy are there, except for weather. Merry Christmas my friend.

Thank you much, Merry Christmas

You are very kind Chris, thank you and Merry Christmas.
It's one of the most amazing places on the planet. I lived there for 6 years. Winter is terrible but we vacation there pretty often in the summers

It's one of the most amazing places on the planet.
Yes it is. First trip there was for our 30th anniversary and could not wait to get back. Next trip was all fishing. There's just too much to see and do in one trip or two trips or three trips. Beautiful place for sure...

Reactions: TNJAKE
Certified Piedmontese rib roast
I have one of those in the freezer. Great roast and yours looks amazing.
The plate. King crab, lobster tail piece, portobello mushroom gravy over simple mashed gold potatoes.
Well shucks. I thought we put on a pretty nice dinner for some friends yesterday. Ours was nothing compared to this. A gorgeous plate right there. Fantastic job!!

Robert

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky