Cowboy Butter

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BGKYSmoker

Nepas OTBS #242
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Dec 25, 2010
Rineyville, KY
I gotta make.

INGREDIENTS

1 c. butter, melted
Juice of 1/2 a lemon
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 small shallot, minced
2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
1 tbsp. prepared horseradish
Pinch of cayenne pepper
1/4 tsp. paprika
2 tbsp. Freshly Chopped Parsley
1 tbsp. freshly chopped chives
2 tsp. minced thyme
kosher salt
Freshly ground black pepper

DIRECTIONS
In a small bowl, combine butter, lemon juice, garlic, shallot, mustard, horseradish, cayenne, and paprika. Whisk to combine.
Stir in parsley, chives and thyme and season with salt and pepper.
Serve with grilled meats, like steak or chicken, for dipping. It also tastes delish with cornbread!

Saving the recipe. Probably going to start with smoked butter, though.
DSC07142.jpg

DSC06568.jpg

That sounds awesome, I gotta try that! Where did it come from?my daughter asked for red meat tomorrow….. I may need to they this with it!

Friend of mine in Texas gave it to me.

If i gots time this week i'm making. Got so much been put on the back burner with the cold weather.
Sealing my smoker, making sausage, biltong, hard tack and other things.
Finally found some good backfat but only 2lbs.

We want to get a chicken coop going and a goat, garden ready. I would like to get a cow but daughter aint set in stone with it yet.

We still kicking a BBQ around, date/time. Have room down the property for a couple rv. Large fire pit. Any hotel is like 12 miles away.

OUI

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky