Covid Vaccine ?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Bear. I'll never cease to be amazed at the number of conspiracy theories that pop up daily that a very large number of apparently feeble-minded, and easily manipulated, people buy into and propagate. Of course, when their main source of "highly credible and factual" information is a journal such as Whatfinger's General Dispatch with their ace investigative reporter Steve Bannon from his War Room, what else would you expect.

Here's a little more info on Yeadon,

https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/health-coronavirus-vaccines-skeptic/
And while we are on the subject lets not forget about the mindless sheep that follow everything that is put out by the government or those who follow such creditable sources such as Fauci who has been right sooo many times and funded the research that has caused the virus. Erks me when a conversation starts getting into Name Calling. Feeble Minded...Give me a break, Stupidly Virus...Come on man

Guess there was a nurse the other day who was testifying to some gov't committee about how the vaccine "magnetizes" people. To demonstrate, she placed a key and a bobby pin against her neck to show the effects. Both fell off, but that didn't change her opinion.

It’s great our former president pushed these companies so hard to get these vaccines made as fast is they did otherwise we would probably be in worse shape then Africa. He definitely deserves credit for Americans getting vaccinated as fast as they did.
👍 so true, they got shot from 45.

Guess there was a nurse the other day who was testifying to some gov't committee about how the vaccine "magnetizes" people. To demonstrate, she placed a key and a bobby pin against her neck to show the effects. Both fell off, but that didn't change her opinion.

I happened to see that testimony yesterday, and if I didn't know better, I would have sworn I was watching an SNL skit. Brought a lot of humor to an otherwise boring day.

Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, an osteopathic physician in Ohio, was summoned as an "expert witness" to provide support for a bill pending before the Ohio legislature pertaining to anti-vaccination restrictions. In the past, she's made a name for herself proclaiming that vaccinations of any sort are responsible for strokes, blood clots, miscarriages, infertility, autism, etc. With the Covid 19 vaccination she's upped her game quite a bit by stating that, in addition to the aforementioned outcomes, it;s responsible for implanting sub-microscopic chips that act as transmitters to 5G towers to track individuals and control their behavior, as well as turning them into gigantic magnets. Following the Q&A period, she brought forth a nurse to demonstrate, as visual truth, her claims. The nurse stuck a key to her upper chest that fell off immediately. She then tried to stick the key and some bobby pens to her neck with the same outcome. Undeterred, they carried on with their claims.

A link to an article in Forbes.com yesterday along with a brief clip from the hearing is below.

Pfizer received no money from the US government. The investment was made by the German government. There was a nominal order of 100M vaccines upon approval. Kodak received more money for vaccine research. Yes, Kodak a company that has never made vaccines. Investments were made in Moderna, J&J and I believe Astra Zeneca but orders to vaccinate the public were not made by 45.

On a side note bought 500 shares of Moderna at $126 in March and it closed at almost $219 today. Not too bad.

Pfizer received no money from the US government. The investment was made by the German government. There was a nominal order of 100M vaccines upon approval. Kodak received more money for vaccine research. Yes, Kodak a company that has never made vaccines. Investments were made in Moderna, J&J and I believe Astra Zeneca but orders to vaccinate the public were not made by 45.

On a side note bought 500 shares of Moderna at $126 in March and it closed at almost $219 today. Not too bad.
Yes , wasn’t it nice to see a president push companies to do something without pouring US government funds into it. Seems the first thing that happens is US government dumps money into things but just like you said it didn’t happened that way this time and that’s a good thing. Our government doesn’t need to always dump money into things.

Yes , wasn’t it nice to see a president push companies to do something without pouring US government funds into it. Seems the first thing that happens is US government dumps money into things but just like you said it didn’t happened that way this time and that’s a good thing. Our government doesn’t need to always dump money into things.

Agreed but would not give credit to 45 for the Pfizer vaccine any more than I would give FDR credit for inventing M&M's.

It’s great our former president pushed these companies so hard to get these vaccines made as fast is they did otherwise we would probably be in worse shape then Africa. He definitely deserves credit for Americans getting vaccinated as fast as they did.
I agree, he deserves credit. So why won't so many of his followers take it?

Reactions: dls1
Interesting thread seems like if you’re for the vaccine you can have an opinion but if you’re against it you can’t 🤷‍♀️
CD59B231-3370-4724-90E8-222A37058C21.jpeg

Kinda like a Forum question asking "what are your favorite Hot Dogs".
Everybody gets along fine discussing Berks, Ball Park, Oscar Mayer, etc, etc.
Then you have the guys making comments like "I hate Hot Dogs", "Hot Dogs Suck", "Burgers are better", or "I am American---I have the right to Hate Hot Dogs!"
I don't believe this thread was looking for whether anyone believed in Vaccinations or not. It was for the purpose of how we can find a place to get our vaccinations, and a bunch of "Congrats" to the People who managed to get to a place that would give them their shots.
I know this thread came in very handy for me, as I was scratching & clawing, trying to find where I and Mrs Bear could get our Covid Vaccinations. I wasn't the least bit interested in people not believing in Vaccinations. That would be for some other Thread---Not This One.

Bear

Kinda like a Forum question asking "what are your favorite Hot Dogs".
Everybody gets along fine discussing Berks, Ball Park, Oscar Mayer, etc, etc.
Then you have the guys making comments like "I hate Hot Dogs", "Hot Dogs Suck", "Burgers are better", or "I am American---I have the right to Hate Hot Dogs!"
I don't believe this thread was looking for whether anyone believed in Vaccinations or not. It was for the purpose of how we can find a place to get our vaccinations, and a bunch of "Congrats" to the People who managed to get to a place that would give them their shots.
I know this thread came in very handy for me, as I was scratching & clawing, trying to find where I and Mrs Bear could get our Covid Vaccinations. I wasn't the least bit interested in people not believing in Vaccinations. That would be for some other Thread---Not This One.

Bear

Sure, John, single out and pick on me-----just because I really do HATE hot dogs. :emoji_disappointed::emoji_disappointed: :emoji_smiley::emoji_laughing:
Gary

I would hardly call it scratching and crawling when you had your first shot the same day a 21 page thread was started😂😂

My Brother Died of Covid on Dec 29th, before Vaccinations were available. We were registering & making calls a long time before this thread started, due to the high risks I have from Agent Orange. Once I got my shots, I was trying to help others find places to get theirs, like most people on this Thread did, including "Tropics", who started this Helpful Thread. This Thread has been very friendly & helpful, like most SMF threads are.

Bear

Status
Not open for further replies.
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky